Monday, January 25, 2010

Industrial Pendent Lights

I found these really awesome, handmade, industrial pendant lights on Etsy from http://www.etsy.com/shop/splurgeavl. Robert, the owner, was a pleasure to do business with too. The lights just came, and they are going to look fabulous in the new "creative studio" my husband, Mr. Farmhouse, is making for me. After the new year, I decided I needed a personal space to be creative minus all the usual family interruptions; I am sure all you girls know what I am talking about. Thus, Kathleen's creative studio idea was born. It has kinda taken on a life of its own now, and I am happily ferreting out unique pieces here and there to make it inspiring. Oh, how I love to decorate. I will post some before and after pictures once it is complete.


No comments:

Post a Comment