Friday, January 1, 2010

Reflections in Red

Simply . . . Red






I love to add a burst of color to my mostly white interiors: green in the spring, purple in the summer, and red in the winter. Red is such a warm, fabulous color.



Sweet,

innocent,

and

hot . . .








My daughter and I made this strawberry jam this summer after she and her dad spent the morning picking berries. I made a second batch with agave nectar. Still sweet and fabulous.


Warm and Cozy



Delicious!


Are you kidding me?


So pretty in
my mudroom









These look so cute with a skirt and tights.



Tiny Toes!






































































































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment