Thursday, October 1, 2009

October . . . All Hallow's Eve


Halloween is by far my favorite holiday to decorate for. In recent years, my daughter and I started hosting an annual Halloween party for her and her friends. This year's theme is "A Gathering of the Black Hat Society." We have decked the house out to look like a witch's house. Each guest will design and wear her own black hat creation and witch's dress. I can't wait to see what they come up with. Here are some pics of our decorating so far.



The bird cage is a flea market find - $4.00! It was an awful mauve with rose stencils all over it - wow. Don't you just love what a can of spray paint can do?















. . . on the sideboard







Love this hat we made. I got the directions for the Magic embelishment from Hudson Holidays Etsy shop. I made lots of these and put them on crows, pumpkins, and witchy rag dolls.








Dungeon keys . . . flea market find for a buck!



















































































No comments:

Post a Comment